Shieldsurge can lead or assist with response efforts during critical security incidents, providing the capabilities to:
- Find and eliminate an attacker’s presence on the network via:
- Forensic log analysis
- Development of custom indicators of compromise (IOCs)
- Reverse engineering of malware samples
- Forensically analyze systems to determine what data, if any, was compromised.
- Provide rapid response tactical mitigation strategies to harden the network against additional intrusion until additional long term security measures can be implemented.
- Fully map and timeline the attack path from initial point of compromise (Patient Zero), to escalation of privilege and lateral movement, to the final exfiltration of data.
Shieldsurge has extensive real-world experience combating advanced persistent threats (APTs) in a large federal agency environment. Shieldsurge is intimately familiar with the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) used by APT attackers to compromise a network, and can leverage this knowledge to respond to such advanced threats with efficiency and expediency.
For more information, please contact us.